Sandbanks Music Festival - September 16, 2017 - Music goes from 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Limited Advance Tickets $30 + HST
At the gate tickets were be $35 + HST
1. Great Lake Swimmers (Toronto) - Visit artist website
2. The Inbreds (Oshawa/Kingston/Halifax) - Visit artist website
3. By Divine Right (Toronto) - View artist website
4. Vallens (Toronto) - View artist website
5. Solids (Montreal) - View artist website
6. Lydia Képinski (Montreal) - View artist website
7. The Lonely Parade (Peterborough) - View artist website
Doors Open - 2:00 pm
ALL DAY! - Between set DJ music curated by Stories Behind The Songs
- Children under 12 accompanied by an adult are free!
- Please note there is an additional parking fee per vehicle of $13 to get into the Provincial Park. Come early and spend the morning on the beach to make the most of your day!
- $1 from every ticket will go the Friends of Sandbanks to support upkeep and development of the delicate park ecosystem.
- Advance tickets are non-refundable. This is a rain or shine event.
- Your advance e-tickets will be delivered via email and you can print out to provide at the gate on September 17, 2016. All e-tickets display a unique QR code which we will use to scan at the gate.
NOTE - Advance Sandbanks Music Festival tickets are available locally at Books & Company (289 Main Street) for $30+HST (cash or cheque only). Stop by and say hello!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about tickets.