Sandbanks Music Festival - September 16, 2017 - Music went from 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm
1. Great Lake Swimmers (Toronto) - set time 7:00-8:00 pm - Visit artist website
2. Lowest of the Low (Toronto) - set time 6:15-6:45 pm - Visit artist website
3. The Inbreds (Oshawa/Kingston/Halifax) - set time 5:30-6:00 pm - Visit artist website
4. By Divine Right (Toronto) -set time 4:45-5:15 pm - View artist website
5. Vallens (Toronto) - set time 4:00-4:30 - View artist website
6. Solids (Montreal) - set time 3:15-3:45 - View artist website
7. Lydia Képinski (Montreal) -set time 2:35-3:00 - View artist website
8. The Lonely Parade (Peterborough) - set time 2:00-2:25 - View artist website
Gates Open - 1:30 pm
ALL DAY! - Between set DJ music curated by Stories Behind The Songs
STAGE LOCATION - PLEASE NOTE THAT THE EVENT AREA IS LOCATED AT THE OUTLET BEACH STAGE, OTHERWISE KNOWN AT 'THE AMPHITHEATRE' WHICH IS AT PARKING LOT #12 OF THE MAIN BEACH CALLED OUTLET BEACH. YOU WILL SEE SIGNS AT PARKING LOT #12 GUIDING YOU WHERE TO PARK, ALONG WITH GREETERS TO POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. YOU CAN ALSO ASK FOR DIRECTIONS AT THE MAIN GATE.
- Children under 12 accompanied by an adult are free!
- Please note there is an additional parking fee per vehicle of $13 to get into the Provincial Park. Come early and spend the morning on the beach to make the most of your day!
- $1 from every ticket will go the Friends of Sandbanks to support the upkeep and development of the delicate park ecosystem.
- Advance tickets are non-refundable. This is a rain or shine event.
- Your advance e-tickets will be delivered via email and you can print out to provide at the gate on September 17, 2016. All e-tickets display a unique QR code which we will use to scan at the gate.
NOTE - Advance Sandbanks Music Festival tickets were available locally at Books & Company (289 Main Street) for $30+HST (cash or cheque only).
Contact email@example.com if you have questions about tickets.